Who are we?
ELIPSO is the professional association representing plastic and flexible packaging manufacturers in France.
ELIPSO brings together more than 100 member companies from all sectors of activity.
Companies of various sizes: from multinationals to SMEs, via TWAs, participate daily in our committees, sections or working groups.
With a presence in industry, distribution and consumption (food, beauty, health, hygiene, maintenance, chemicals, industrial products, construction, transport & logistics), plastic and flexible packaging is a good indicator of our country’s economic activity.
Our missions and actions
ELIPSO is the voice of a major sector: plastic and flexible packaging.
Packaging/conditioning represents the 8th industrial sector in France.
ELIPSO is actively pursuing, with and for its members, the objective of promoting the development of our industry.
A place of information, reflection and exchange, supporting its members and implementing a number of concrete actions to ensure the growth of a market and to propose innovative, eco-recyclable, safe and practical packaging solutions that comply with the requirements and standards of the European Union.
– Supports companies to adapt to the evolution of national and European regulations.
– Defines actions and positions of general interest.
– Inform members on current issues likely to concern them.
– Acts with public decision-makers and opinion leaders in future orientations
– Is the recognized interface for the press, partners and clients
– Enhance a positive image of our industry
– Develop training adapted to the needs of managers and their employees